Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wedding Table Decorations


Well.....I did it! I survived the wedding :) The entire process was exhausting and stressful but the part I will always savor was that Frank and I did everything together.....from the paper for the thank you favor cards, to the stones we put in the centerpieces! Heck he even helped me make the bouquets.....So here's my DIY centerpieces.....They cost me $7 each and were super easy.....I bought the glass at Wal-Mart and then took a trip to the dollar store....Frank and I love the outdoors and we wanted a nature theme...I found the rocks and the green accent pieces at the dollar store...So simple. The favors were etched glass with a thank you card.....Overall I love how they turned out! We also used Verterra plates, they're palm leaves that have fallen to the ground and pressed into biodegradable dinnerware....Love them!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Heather and Frank! May you have a long and happy life together. These decorations and favors are so beautiful and organic and how special that the two of you made them together. I'm sure you will have many sonderful memories of your special day. Big hugs, D

    ReplyDelete