Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sex and the City Bridal Shower Decoration




Well it's been a day of being snowed in again....and finally we got special leave at work (although it wasn't as bad as it's been but who's complaning?). So I got to finish up the favors for the shower all the bags got ribbon and martha stewart punches (I just love her punches! These were even better b/c they were on sale). Then it was the "Shoe Task"....my coworker asked me to make some kind of wall decoration with a shoe for the shower....hmmmmm this took a bit but here's what I came up with! I used a few cartridges for this just because I could....I love the shadow calligraphy letters....so those were all cut at 2". The shoes came from the wedding solutions cartridge and the city from Plantin Schoolbook....I love that one! It probably is b/c I'm from NY but...its alright to be biased sometimes :)


I then just added some brads and rhinestones and a pretty ribbon.....easy and I like the way it turned out.....Now my last task for this wedding is etching the bride and grooms glasses....there are so many choices I'm having a hard time deciding...traditional bride and groom? Or something a bit modern? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gonna be some shower! Everything so perfectly coordinated. LOVE it ALL! xxD

    ReplyDelete