Saturday, February 6, 2010

Baby Shower Invitations







My coworker is having her fourth baby. She has two boys and one girl and this one will be....a girl! We're going to give her a surprise shower and I came up with this card using the Wild Card Cartridge....I plan on doing the inside in Photoshop for the wording. I'm so excited it really came out cute! Since this is her fourth child we plan on setting up a round robin dinner for her....each person will sign up for a night so her and her husband have one less thing to worry about...did I mention all of her kids are under 5? So they're going to be busy!


So I finally finished them and thought I would update this!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card "H"! All pink and girly! What a fabulous idea for the shower. Boy will that be appreciated! (YIKES, 4 kids under 5! Can't even IMAGINE!) xxD

    ReplyDelete