Saturday, January 16, 2010

Trying something new




Well I thought that I would try something new.....After all this year has been a total year of change. In the past five years I've graduated from grad school, went through a horrible divorce, moved my two children and I to a new state where I knew no one to start a new job, met a wonderful and amazing man, built a house, moved in with him, and now (gasp) I'm planning a wedding...How did all of this happen? Here's me trying to figure it out!




So there is one thing I love that is new in my life and that is MY CRICUT! I've always loved to scrapbook but this little machine is my new love (sorry honey....but you just can't compete in cutting). I decided I'm going to make my own wedding invitations...our wedding will be completely DIY .....simple and for the four of us (my honey and the other two loves of my life...my kids). So here is my attempt of playing....I have plans to put the Marry Me in silver lettering and the heart in pink....this is a work in progress and it's only attempt #1...advice, ideas,critiques I'm ready for them!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're in for a fabulous New Year! Congrats and best wishes. Looks like a great start. xxD

    ReplyDelete